blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, March 23, 2006



Welcome to our Blog


This blog is about the whole of the Netherlands.

Our group exists of Thom van Seijen, Richard Agerbeek, Hema Hassan, Nick van Hezel and myself Alwin van den Bosch. Thom van Seijen is doing things about Amsterdam, Richard Agerbeek is doing it about Rotterdam, Nick van Hezel is doing it about Giethoorn and about Zwolle and Hema Hassan is doing it about entertainment in Holland.

I'm Alwin van den Bosch, my hobby's are skateboarding, playing guitar, soccer and playing on the computer. I have one twin brother also on this school. With this blog I choose for the subject Arnhem and I manage the blog.

Hi I'm Richard Agerbeek. I'm 14 years old and I'm doing something about Rotterdam my hobby's are: guitar, soccer, gaming and listing to music I like: Metal, Hip Hop and R&B and everything what I like.

Hello my name is Nick, ill be doing the posts about Giethoorn and Zwolle.my favorite things to do are listen to music from Korn and others.

Hello my name is Thom van Seijen and I’m doing the tourism of Amsterdam.My hobbies are playing on my X-Box 360, playing guitar, playing basketball, and acting ( I have played in 4 movies and in 1 TV show).

Hello my name is Hema Hassan and I’m doing a piece about theme parks I’m 13 years old and my hobbies are soccer and basketball I like listening to music: R&B en Hip Hop I hate Hardcore, Heavy Metal, Metal, Death Metal, hard rock, Punk Rock and Rock.