blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Good News


So, I don't usually talk from personal experience as much as just give my opinion about everything but today I thought I'd make a little change - shake things up. I had a look through the news and although there are some goodies, drug busts, tax returns, activists arrested etc. But I thought I'd list the good news today. Well sort of, the good news is coming but I thought I'd mention this first. OK so Wednesday was World Anti-Noise Day and since Spain is regarded as the noisiest country in Europe, it was interesting to note that the day was largely ignored except for a few mimes who formed the "Brigade Against Noise." That's a nice sentiment, well done for trying but think of it this way...with all that noise, there must be plenty of good news being told? Speaking of which...


Its confirmed, honest taxi drivers do exist according to a newspaper report that a taxi driver in Zaragoza handed in a purse belonging to a "forgetful passenger" to that police. Amongst other things the woman left a tidy sum of 20000 Euros in the taxi which the driver returned untouched. He didn't even help himself to a finders fee. I almost can't believe that, but I want to because I want to believe that amidst recessions and poverty and general madness...good prevails. Makes me pretty happy to be alive.


The other thing that makes me happy to be alive is the fact that I'm flying to Tenerife tomorrow for a brand new branch of Tourism Radio in the Canary Islands. Here's to sunny skies, warm breezes and volcanic islands between Africa and Europe. Just a little reminder that whatever your expectations are, or how cynical you are, or how much about the world you think you're an expert on...there's always one more paradise that you didn't even know existed. So feed the birds today, do those things that keep you optimistic, I will if you will...


(One last thing, as I said, I'm off to Tenerife and won't be writing for a couple of weeks but I will hand you over to my very capable colleague to keep you entertained until I come back. Till then...Taryn: )