blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mary Had a Two Faced Lamb

One of my favourite things to do is divide my thinking time between serious thought and silly oddities. So the world is broke, politics do not evolve and religion remains rooted in both life and death. Its all very serious, sometimes sad, often shocking but now and then you get a little glimpse of the bizarre whether it be on YouTube or some other workplace distraction.

I have to admit, I have found my own little "bizarre" today and I found it in the news believe it or not. Apparently, a two headed lamb was born in La Rioja. The poor darling has two faces, four eyes, two of which are joined at the center of the head so technically, it could be considered a third eye. Isn't that a strange little bit of irony? On the bright side, his fleece was as white as snow. They don't know how long the little guy will last, he's being bottle fed and there are no plans to operate.

So that was my dose of reality for today. From what I can tell, the more bizarre, the more it starts to look just like the truth. Tune into Tourism Radio, just do it, its got the reality and the oddities you're looking for on your travels.