blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, May 15, 2009

Good Morning.....You're a Millionaire!

Now these kind of stories evoke a range of emotions in me and one of them is total and utter jealousy.

A Mallorcan woman won the lottery last Friday. What's that? How much, you ask? A whopping 126 million euros, it hurts even saying it. I wish I could give you a name but she chose to remain anonymous, clever girl, you dont want every long lost family member hitting you up for some cash.

According to the article I read, over and over, she didnt even know she had won the lottery till the following Monday morning when she switched on her computer at work and got an email. Can someone please send me an email like that?!

What's even funnier about this story is that over that weekend she had been suffering from flu and the only reason she had come into work that Monday was the fear of losing her job because of the recession. Ah one of life's little ironies....

Now I would usually spend my day wallowing in self pity, asking the obvious question of "why not me?!" but then I read a little further and found out that her grandmother is suffering from an unusual disease and this 25 year old millionaire intends to donate a lot of money to investigate it and hopefully save dear old grammie and others in future.

Divine intervention? I suppose I will always see the glass as half full, I didnt win but perhaps there was a higher reason for this mystery woman to have won, saving lives and all that. Doesnt it amaze you how we will always believe what we want to feel better? (wink)