blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What Can I Get You?

As I was driving to work this morning, thoughts rambling on in my head, do we have enough electricity? should I put my daughter in pre school and get rid of the nanny? Why is pay day taking so long to get here? I realised that by the time I reached my destination my fingers were white from clinging too hard to the steering wheel.

Life has become an impossible obstacle course, the economy is blocking our way to financial freedom and a life that is relatively stress free because I dont believe that money solves problems, it only makes them easier to deal with. We all need an outlet. Some people go to the gym and work off their frustrations, but that costs money. Some people go for a run around the block but sometimes that's not always safe and from experience I can tell you that running is not all it's cracked up to be, it's now a fashion statement. You can imagine my horror in finding that out while in a baggy shirt, a torn pair of shorts and socks pulled up to my calves. And to top it off, I was sweating like a race horse. It was neither flattering nor helpful.

I know that I'm the type of person that likes to scream and shout and wave my hands in the air for a good couple of minutes and then I feel better. For me, it's a good way of getting rid of the anger and frustration that so often consumes me. But the problem with that is that who do I scream at? and for what reason? I strongly believe that the stress of the economy is causing us to fight more with our partners because venting our anger makes us feel better. I cant afford gym, I hate running and I there are only so many times you can scream at your partner before it makes you go your seperate ways.

So I found an article this morning about a new pub in Cullera near Valencia called Casa Pocho that has a wonderful promotional gimmick. Customers can come in and have a vent at the barman and if it's original enough they get free beer and snacks, it's their way of drawing customers in as well as letting them let off some steam from the stress of life and the economy. Pretty good deal if you ask me. So I'm off, to have a good vent and then enjoy a beer and some snacks. Anyone care to join me? (Chuckle)