blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All You Can Eat Special Takes On A Whole New Meaning........


While chatting to a friend the other day about the recession, go figure, we were having a laugh at the fact that the sex industry must be one of those industries that doesn't feel the effect and is continually booming. In all seriousness, there's nothing funny about the sex industry but to my surprise I found a story this morning that blows that theory right out of the water.

Brothels in Germany are coming up with a range of promotions in order to keep themselves afloat. I did a double take reading that, promotions and brothels are two words in the English language that I would never have put together but the recession is doing all kinds of crazy things, so I shouldn't be too surprised. You must be itching to know what kind of promotions I'm talking about. Well the first and most prominent is a deal that would knock any mans socks off, for a single fee you are allowed to sleep with as many prostitutes as you like. Sort of an all you can eat special. Tasteless joke.....

The sex trade industry has fallen around 30 percent in the economic downturn. Sex is clearly a luxury that some cannot afford. Other imaginative offers include rebates for pensioners and people on benefits, 10 per cent discounts for men who arrive by bicycle or public transport, and free shoe-polishing for customers who stay overnight. But it is the flat-rate deals – which are priced as low as 70 Euros – that have attracted particular controversy in a country where prostitution is legal and generally well-tolerated.

Now the conservative politicians of the country are calling this immoral and disgusting and are saying that it should not be allowed. I personally don't blame them but this promotion is not illegal and that's where the problem comes in. Don't underestimate a politicians sneakiness, raids are being organized by police that will focus on immigration and hygiene offences and I can only imagine how many offences are currently taking place in these brothels, it's a cunning plan that just might work.

It seems my friend and I were completely unaware of what is really taking place within the sex industry and I'm sure when I relay the message we wont be laughing anymore.