blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, August 28, 2009

More Innocent Lives Ruined......

A young girl abducted at the age of 11 finally gets free after 18 years and what does she have to show for it? Two kids, used as a sex slave and living in a tent for all that time. Jaycee Lee Dugard was stripped of her innocence and forced to live a life that can only be described as inhumane. The culprits are Mr and Mrs Garrido. I will be honest and say that this story has made me feel sick to my stomach and am I the only one that is recognizing the fact that this is happening more and more often??

What amazes me is the fact that these people can get away with this. I live in an area that admittedly has some really nosy people in it and I cant help but wonder if it's so different any where else, someone, somewhere, must have realized that something was going on. I don't like nosy people and I will be the first to say that people can really get irritating when they are constantly in your business but surely there is a middle ground? A place where things like this can be noticed and action can be taken accordingly.

Besides Jaycee and the two children she will now have to raise, who will likely look like the man that put her through this horrific ordeal, I feel so incredibly sorry for her parents. Can you even begin to imagine not knowing what has happened to your child? Living for 18 years, wondering if she's ok? If she's hurt? If she's dead? Two soulless pigs have ruined so many innocent lives and I truly believe that they should be shown absolutely no mercy. In fact, they are lucky I don't run the country because if it were up to me they would suffer a punishment worse than death.