blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seriously I Dont Get It

Have you ever seen something on the news and wondered "what the hell is the point of that?" I understand that life can be painfully boring but when I see an event that makes no sense to me whatsoever I can't help but wonder why we entertain ourselves with pointless exercises. This is purely my opinion and truth be told I haven't experienced this particular event for myself but I doubt if I would enjoy it.

I'm talking about Tomatina, in Valencia. The event that requires participants to throw tomatoes at each other, a messy affair. It's the world's largest tomato fight, I feel a pang of sadness typing that. 45 000 people from all over the world gather to hurl 120 tonnes of tomatoes around the streets. Again I ask, What is the point?

I suppose I will never truly understand why people find certain things to do fun. maybe I need to experience this for myself to understand the fun behind it? Although the thought of being covered from head toe in tomatoes is not something I'm particularly keen on doing but who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised?