blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The World and It's Evils

I was admittedly having a pity party for myself this morning. Those mornings that you wake up and everything feels like its going to go wrong. Work was bringing me down, my finances are in a shambles, my friends were irritating me with their moaning and I just felt down right miserable.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to blog about today so as I was surfing the net I came across a story that put my life in perspective. One of those stories that wants to make you hang your head in shame at even thinking for a second that you actually have it bad, because there's bad and then there's BAD.

Eight bodies were found after a small sailing boat carrying would-be African immigrants to southern Spain sank off the coast of Morocco. Seven of the deceased were women, two of whom were pregnant. Three babies and four pregnant women were among the eleven survivors of the shipwreck and most were Senegalese and Nigerian nationals attempting to enter Spain via the ‘back door’. The majority of those on board the dinghy had lived on the streets of Tangiers for up to a year, saving up for the crossing by begging.

I want you to read that paragraph again. Is your life nearly as bad as you think it is? I highly doubt it. It's stories like these that really knock my soul. The fact that human beings have to suffer like this makes me even angrier at how the world is operating today. There are sports players, movie stars, television stars that are receiving ridiculous amount of money in the name of entertainment and these people are risking their lives and the lives of their unborn children for a better life.

It's so incredibly backwards isn't it?