blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, May 31, 2010

Naveen Andrews and Barbara Hershey Break Up

Naveen Andrews and Barbara Hershey

When Sayid and Shannon on Lost series finale, it was poignant. Unfortunately for the star Naveen Andrews, makes life does not imitate art in the idealistic front.

Andrews and his girlfriend of 12 years, actress Barbara Hershey, have called it quits. His manager says amicable split took place six years ago.

It's pretty imposing how they could have kept it secret for so long. I think I can be grateful for that people should not worry about Barbara Hershey anymore, but Lost has just had its grand final you think people would worry more about Naveen Andrews. I think you would think wrong.

Semi-related note: I loved the Andrews' distinctive Lost, but my favorite Naveen Andrews role? This. On a long shot.