blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shirdi Sai Baba Live Darshan

Shirdi Sai Baba

Shirdi Sai Baba came into my life a long time ago, but I was so ignorant that I never realized he was with me the whole time. After moving to the United States, I realized that Baba there with me the whole time and it had to protect myself and my family all the time.

It is well known, in many regions, especially India, where he is revered. In his life and teachings he tried to bring Hinduism and Islam in line: Sai Baba lived in a mosque, where he practiced as Dwarakamayi Hindu and Muslim rituals, taught the use of words and numbers, which was from both traditions and a Hindu temple in Shirdi buried moved. One of his famous epigrams of God says: “Ek Sabka Malik” (“A God governs all”), rooted in the Bhagavad Gita and Islam in general and Sufism in particular.

www.shrisaibabasansthan.org provides live darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba in line for all lovers of Shirdi Sai Baba. Live Darshan Time is IST 4.00 bis 11.15 clock. For a smooth exprience live darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba, you should fast an Internet connection.

The Shirdi Sai Baba Live Darshan page is http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan/onlinedarshan1.htm. Visit during business hours Darshan.

Mukh Darshan is the place of devotion, where the faithful can take darshan of Sai Baba idol in Samadhi Mandir, Shirdi. There are constant stage of white marble in this area, where to sit and watch trailers to Sai Baba idol in their hearts content, Sai Baba song name, Sai SatCharitra can read built and the Darshan Dwarkamai which not only have the city attracts many stage.This trailer.
Last night, the last time he visited India, I lived in my parents in the house and I was ready to return from the United States of America. It is my habit when I get home I have left Bhabhuti for my children and me. Panic that gripped me All the things and Audi came in my bag and I felt uncomfortable that the way the world will travel without vibhooti. I began to pray and look after Baba please give me some bhabhooti so that I can travel.

I went to a presentation in the kitchen, and I do not have a shelf where it is always a small image of Ganpati (similar to a small puja room in our house other than the main city Puja) could not I go to one of the most important that I was too late, lol .. There is a small shelf behind the image that I see a small plastic bottle bhabhuti. The Pope and the two print through. I felt a shiver down my spine, I saw and experienced a miracle.

Click here for Live Darshan

Source:- www.breakingnewsviews.com