blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens: Glamour Girl

Vanessa Hudgens: Glamour Girl
One of the hottest young stars in Hollywood, Vanessa Hudgens is the covergirl on the August 2010 issue of Glamour magazine.

Pushing forth with her career post-High School Musical, the 21-year-old dished about her ties with Disney and her instant attraction to boyfriend Zac Efron.
As for being a former Disney tween queen, Nessa tells, "It’s so funny. Because before High School Musical, I wanted to be a nitty-gritty actress. And High School Musical came along, and, I was like, ‘Oh my God, fun!’ But the more we did it, the more prude I became…. When I am around kids and they come up to me, of course I am going to act a certain way, but at the end of the day, I’m doing this for myself. I’m going to be doing movies kids can’t watch.”

Moving on to her connection with Zac, Miss Hudgens said, “We got lucky because we started off together, so I think people like us because they fell in love with the characters. Right off the bat, we had a connection. I think everybody could see it. When we had our audition, they paired us together. And he was adorable. I mean, he wasn’t the guy that he is today. Like, he had a gap in his teeth. Yeah! You wanna see? He was a whole different person. Hold on. [She reaches for her iPhone to find a photo of Zac on it.] You’ll laugh!”