The Top 10 Michael Jackson videos were compiled together carefully after extensive listening, reminiscing and imitating MJ’s fancy footwork on my slippery linoleum floor. Hours past and then I realized I had to put my collective ten in order. Considering that all of Michael’s videos have something special about them, I did my best according to my current mood, which is a tad bitchy, emotional and a tad ticked that I threw my back out after an attempt at a swiveled hip sway. So here they are! Enjoy and in case you feel the urge to replicate the crotch grab, moonwalk and other sequential dance moves I encourage you to stretch thoroughly before doing so.
10. Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough
This was one of Michael’s first singles that really showcased his talent as a solo artist. And while the background graphics are cheesy, it is the black and white tuxedo and his big fat smile that lands this one on my top video list.







