blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snake Standoff!

A man in a Madrid suburb has been keeping some pretty dangerous pets. Two pythons, 5 boa constrictors and a rattlesnake to be exact! Now I have nothing against people who like snakes or want them as pets but what makes me angry is when these pets become a problem for other people.

I'll give you two guesses as to what happened........ and you're right! The man got bitten by the rattlesnake. Go figure. So he's rushed to hospital and officers are called in to take care of the snakes. There is no amount of money on the earth that would motivate me to do that. These poor guys are now stuck and have said that they refuse to go in until an antidote is brought in from Mexico. Who can blame them?

So the stand off continues until they can get in there and pray that they make it out alive. Now I've been pretty jokey in my blog today but this is serious, this man has caused so many problems for so many people and I hope he gets prosecuted for illegally possessing these animals. Lock that man up for sheer stupidity!